Sunday, December 20, 2009

Annual Holiday Cook-Off

My girls and I had our third annual Christmas Cook Off last Saturday at Brenda's in Menifee.


I make Chex Mix, Fudge, iced cut-out Christmas cookies, etc., but also spent as time as I could with the grandkids. Here I am with Kent. He is showing you his minimarshmallows! While they are still in his mouth!

Brenda and Larry's sister Eileen stopped cooking long enough for me to take a photo! Eileen's daughter-in-law Amber was also there. She must have been hiding...no foto!





Here is Morgan taking something out of the oven. Even with two ovens, we were crowded! We had a great time, though, as usual. Brenda started us off with a breakfast of an organic granola and yogurt parfait and fresh fruit on the side! She later made us a delicious authentic Thai soup and grilled paninis for lunch. Wow! I would come just for the food! It was surely hot and spicy! Too much so for some. Not me.


This is our favorite way to get ready for the joys of Christmas eating! We all make what we make, then divvy it up six ways to go home. We all have a nice selection of Christmas goodies and have a great day of visiting as well!

No comments: