I spent my 36th wedding anniversary in four different airports. I do not recommend it as a way to celebrate.
I returned home from Washington D.C. December 14th, my 26th wedding anniversary. We awoke to heavy fog, beautiful, but not advantageous to traveling. My 12:30 PM flight was cancelled but I never even heard an announcement. At 2:30 PM, I approached a United podium in my boarding area and asked what was going on. I had been sitting in Reagan National Airport for 3 hours. I was booked on the next flight that had open seats to Chicago. In Chicago's O'Hare International Airport, I approached another podium and was put on stand by to Denver. That incurred another long wait. But I finally made it to my next airport in Denver. I had to wait 3 hours to the final leg to Ontario International. I finally arrived around 11 PM. Happy Anniversary!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment