
December 26 we went to go up to Big Bear to go sledding. Unfortunately, about 2 million other people had the same idea! Parking was primo; the city's best were out in force issuing $150 parking tickets. We narrowly escaped getting one ourselves. Rob was pretty disgusted that a city known for it's tourists, etc., would go to such lengths to "punish" them for coming to the city!
The women and kids were dropped off an abandoned warehouse that had a killer hill behind it and the guys parked. We had three sleds and all were much used.
Even Kent finally got excited. We eventually created a monster as he went down the hills over and over again!Even I got into the fun. Robert taped one of my slides! I have attached the video!
2 comments:
Loved your video Kay. It looks like your having a great time with your family. Love to all. Karen
Hey Mom, I think it's great that you got out and had a good time with everyone. I miss Big Bear. I have very fond memories of that place. Brady went skiing all day yesterday in Northern NJ with some friends. He had a blast. I can't even remember the last time i enjoyed the snow for sports. Think it was right after Brady was born. Jill & Jay came up for the weekend and we went to Little Cottonwood Canyon.
Post a Comment