Friday, November 27, 2009

Turkey Day 2009

Thanksgiving 2009 was FABULOUS!






































Brenda and Tina admire the turkey!








Brenda tastes the turkey!


Larry doing his carve the turkey specialialty!














Our beautiful table.








The turkey is ready to go!

















There was hours of game playing (mostly Boggle) and puzzle doing.








Getting out the appetizers.





The food spread!






We met at Brenda's in Menifee. I went out early with Tina to get help prepare dinner. We played Boggle (I suck!) and did a quick puzzle in between the food prep. The kids all played. Morgan was there with her kids. So we got to be with three of of the kids!


We ate til we couldn't eat no more! After watching the movie "Up," we dug into Pumpkin, Pecan and Dutch Apple pies. (Where is the wheel barrow when you n eed it!?)


I am thankful for many things. My family. My health. Friends. Larry's job. My beliefs.


Hope your Thanksgiving was as good as ours!


No comments: