Thursday, September 10, 2009

Labor Day Weekend was Worth Remembering!

My grandson Kent's birthday party was Saturday in San Diego. He is now 3! They had the party in the park on the street with a piñata, little friends and pizza. The photos were adorable! His grandma and grandpa missed it. BUT...the kids came up for the rest of the long weekend so that was great! They arrived Saturday night and we hung out for awhile. Went to church Sunday and had a great dinner of chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes and corn. I made Morgan play hand and foot Canasta with me! Monday morning we had a wonderful breakfast out on the patio...the weather was gorgeous! After breakfast we went up to the pool and played and just relaxed. That afternoon we had a big barbecue. Dan and the boys joined us. (Brenda is on a cruise to the Bahamas! More on that later....) Dan worked on my

computer for me and helped Larry out diagnosing the troubles with our kitchen faucet! BTW, Moen stands behind their products--even after eight years! I have a new spray assembly and inner guts for the faucet in the mail--FREE! I love a company that stands behind their products!
It was fun having a full house!



1 comment:

Jen said...

That is the cutest picture of Emily & Mugs in the pool. Wish I could have been there xoxo