Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Saturday, September 11 in San Diego

Saturday, September 11, I drove to San Diego to spend the day with Morgan and family. We started the day with a trip to WalMart for ingredients to make two new versions of Chex Mix! One involved white chocolate...yum! Then we wen to Michael's for some yarn. While there, I also bought a foam kit to build a "farm." It looked fun and would give us something else to do with the children. That turned out to be one of the funnest things ever!

I have included photos of us doing it then the finished product.

We also went to the park to let the kids run around and to let the tortoises wander around. They have two tortoises now that belong to Steve, Morgan's husband. They are pretty fascinating to watch. They are moving into a house at the end of the month and management wanted to show the apartment. We had dinner at Hometown Buffet and had a good visit. I headed for home before 8:30 PM. It was a wonderful ten hours!

No comments: